Monday, January 14, 2013

First ootd of 2013!!

Went out tonight with my awesome mom and some of her friends to celebrate her last day at her job before she goes back to work at Children's hospital. I have not been posting to many outfits because I feel like I wear the same thing all winter. Cardigan, Camisole, Leggings or slacks, and boots. Done and done. Here is a little shoot of moi with the new gorillapod that Alex got for our camera, I spent most of today cleaning and laundry and what not. I had a 4 day weekend and of course left it all to the end!






Andrew showed up at the end with a tooth brush and tooth paste which was hilarious.

Head to toe:
Cardigan: target
Camisole:Target
Belt:Thrifted
Pants:Steinmart
Boots:Gifted from mom.


Lord they make the Margs strong at Hacienda!-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment