Friday, November 16, 2012

Motherbird makeover

I did something today that I used to do All the time! I had my hair colored a new hue! I used to change the color of my hair pretty regularly but as the salon as really excelled over the past years we've gotten so busy that its hard to do upkeep so I have just been plain old greyhead blond. Anwhoodle I loved having my hear red in the past so my pal Sheena G conjured up a formula and used a brand new Redken technique to change my locks. I did want to stay as light as possible but deepen up my color. here are a few before shots!





The blond hair is really pretty and easy for me to keep healthy and I think that's why I haven't felt the need to change it. Also my mom and husband prefer it blond. I, however just like the thrill of the change! Here are my after shots, please excuse my sad face. I have a cold.








 I did have my brows colored and shaped as well. I am super happy with my new hair! I think I want to add a few more golden Ombre pieces to the front but The red is exactly how I imagined it! Thanks again to the OG ginja ninja Sheen Bean for staying late and hooking me up!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment