Friday, October 12, 2012

Beautiful fall Colorado day.


I have been feeling very stressed and overwhelmed lately. So I have been trying just to hang out at home with my kid and relax. We have been eating lots of Chili and Popsicles( typical CO weather allows this). Watching Thomas and just hanging out. Here is a photo dump for you! 


 Kaya is such a glorious dog. He loves the sun!





 HAHAHA!






Here is my Outfit of the day this week! Sometimes I wish I could wear this to work!


Head to toe :
Sweatshirt-stolen from Alex in "03
Sweatpants: Walmart, bought when I was 9 months pregnant. yep still wearin 'em. 

Happy Friday-MB

1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty lady! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete