Thursday, October 4, 2012

OOTD and IAPOMS


 I really love my new Calvin Klein wool sweater that I got off Groupon a few weeks ago. I resisted the urge to wear it all week so that it would be clean today as today was the first really cold day we have had this fall! I heart this sweater so bad because it is super soft, warm but not hot and totally professional and appropriate for work.




I wore this on my blog with a pencil skirt already, but today it was worn with a different pencil skirt, So is OK, yes?






Big fan of this knee length skirt, I have had it quite a while, It is from way back when Issac Mizrahi had a small collection at target.

Head to toe:
Sweater: Calvin Klein, via Groupon
Skirt: Issac Mizrahi via Target
Shoes: Naturlizers, DSW
Clutch: Thrifted


This skirt is super cute because of the little kick flip in the back!



And although you can't tell in these photos hot little slip attached!




Thanks for the photo bomb Kristin! Crazy broad!

This is a short post because I am working on one that is very important to me and hits close to home. I hope to have it finished tonight or tomorrow.

In addition to that I am linking up with the Nearsighted owl weekly "I am proud of my size" link. because I am. Proud of it.


Have a great night kids! Love -MB


No comments:

Post a Comment