Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Movie review, Celeste and Jesse Forever.

On Sunday afternoon during Andrews nap time I had the chance to catch a film with my girlfriend JoLee. We went to the esquire in Denver which is one of those old Landmark theaters right in town. I hadn't been there in years.





Now I try not to be one to give to much a film away, so to keep it short. Celeste and Jesse Forever is fantastic! It was sweet and well crafted. The storyline was simple and believable although a bit sad at times. The movie was written by Rashida Jones herself, who I personally love. She is so fun on one of my favorite shows, "Parks and Recreation" Also it was great to see Andy Samberg play a real character. Not at one time did he attach any boxes to any of his appendages.




Not sure how much a dude would like this movie, but ladies you should see it!  Not to mention it has Elijah Wood in it and he is adorable!


-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment