Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OOTD FALL!!!

Lord I love fall, Cool weather, changing leaves, turkey chili and Broncos. I haven't posted in a mostly because of the feeling that I wrote about on my last post and partly because I was sick of my summer clothes. Now that it has cooled down and I have pulled out some of my Autumn wardrobe I want to set a goal to post at least twice a week. However i am sort of out of the habit already and my husband may be going out of town for a few weeks so I might be single-momming it for a while. We shall see.

I absolutely love this coral sweater.




 I feel very Joan Holloway in this outfit.



The sweater is super light weight so it is perfect for fall.



The glasses are actually too big so I wear a chain to keep them from falling off my face and onto the floor.



Head to Toe :
Glasses: Coastal
Glasses Chain: DRs vision works
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Naturlizers, DSW




I got an amazing sweater in the mail today today so look out for it on a post soon!

Happy fall everyone! -MB

1 comment: