Saturday, September 1, 2012

OOTD, and a new tattoo!

On Thursday I had a hankerin' to get a tattoo. I have wanted another small one for a while but I really had a hard time deciding on what I wanted. It dawned on me that I wanted to get something to represent my husband and son and since they have the same initials that seemed perfect. I mentioned it at work and it just so happened that my friend Jolee was getting tattooed the very next day so I tagged along.  I decided on a fancy moniker that would be delicate and simple and I am really happy with it

.




I think after it heals I am going to have the shaded part colored in. I want it to be more solid and have the letters stand out.


 It was stinkin HOT in Denver today. My mom gave me this dress a few weeks ago and I figured I better wear it before Labor Day. Yes, I follow the rule of no white after labor day in regard to dresses, skirts and pants.





I am linking up with  "I am proud of my size"  again this week! Check this out of you are interested in how to begin loving your body. Please! You won't be disappointed.


It was so bright out that I could hardly keep my eyes open!

Head to toe:

Glasses: Guess
Necklace: Etsy
Dress: MOM/Target
Vintage Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: Stein Mart

I know I have mentioned before that my mom LOVES to shop. As a result I reap some serious benefits, we wear about the same size but are shaped a bit differently so I get hooked up. However my parents have bought a new house and my mom is going to have a massive closet. So maybe I won't get as much awesome stuff. That would make me sad.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am hoping to go see Celeste and Jesse forever with Jolee. A nap time matinee for some busy mamas!

-MB

1 comment:

  1. Love your tattoo...I just got one last wed. It's an owl that represents all my pregnacies...I plan on getting a couple more.

    BTW I adore your dress...it's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete