Thursday, September 27, 2012

IAPOMS and an amazing new sweater!

The truth is I am not always proud of the way that I treat my body. or the way that I treat my psyche afterwards, but I am proud of who I am and the person that I have become. I am proud of my size because it holds my heart and soul and those are my very best features!



 


I have been enjoying the cooler weather and wore some luxurious wool today. an you believe I got this sweater off Groupon Goods? $22 plus shipping! Calvin Klein Italian Merino wool! serious deal and I am going to wear this bad boy to death!





Head to toe:
Sweater: Groupon
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Naturlizers, DSW

My friend Kristin received this fortune today and I pilfered a picture of it for the blog. I agree wholeheartedly.



Happy wool wearing-MB



1 comment:

  1. You're so cute!
    I wish my fortune said " the sexy man of your dreams is right around the corner...." a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete