Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am proud of my size

Rachele over at The Nearsighted Owl has been doing a great project/movement called I am proud of my size. Her hope is to show women enjoying their bodies, looking and feeling beautiful all while being comfortable with who they are! One of the reasons I started The Motherbird was to participate.



   I picked up this dress while shopping with my mom yesterday. I felt fantastic and it was light weight and comfortable. All the ladies at the salon loved the print!




This bag is super cute! These were really popular a few years ago and I had put this in storage. Pulled it out and remembered how much I loved the little bride and groom pug.



OOTD
Glasses: Doctors Vision works
Dress: Ross
Necklace; Handmade by Mitzie
Bag: Gift from Maria
Shoes: SteinMart

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment