Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OOTD, Most excellent kelly green


I wanted to start this blog right away an Outfit Of The Day, This is one of the things I look forward to with other Bloggers and I needed to get in on the fun. Thanks be to my Birdfriend Lindsey for taking these in the salon parking lot!

I love, love, love this kelly green dress!

I saw this dress in a catalog that normally doesn't carry my size. I was afraid it would be too tight or short, but after looking at it online for a few days I said screw it and ordered it anyway. I always am on the hunt for this color green and it is pretty hard to find. I had plans to wear this sexy dress to an old friends wedding, but when it arrived it was tight, and short and deemed inappropriate for a wedding. i almost returned it because I was a little uncomfortable in, but I embraced its embracement of my curves and we(dress and me) could not be happier!*

*yes, Alex I know "embracement" isn't a word. Using it anyway.

But AHA! I have saved something for you! The back of this dress is AMAZING!

Looks a little twisty here but just beautiful! The only thing I don't love about this dress is that it is extremely thin, panty lines and nipples and anything else show right through. Slips and Spanx included. Also I feel that the tissue thin fabric will shorten its life span so I have only worn it twice.

Paired this gem with some gold flatty wedges and a locket that was tucked ind=side when we took the photos.

Dress: Alloy.Com
Locket: Mom
Clutch:Mom
Wegdes:Mother in law.

I swear my parents don't buy all my clothes.

-MB


No comments:

Post a Comment