Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Motherbird begins.

Ello! To all of you that may not already know me, I am Jami, owner of that lovely posterior you see in front of you. I am a mother to an adorable son, Andrew


 and wife to a super stud, Alex.


This here blog is to give me something fun to do whilst  ignoring the laundry and dog hair littering my house. I plan to share outfits, recipes, most excellent parenting advise and the occasional penis joke. I am also an Esthetician and make up artist and am looking for an outlet in which to share my Knowledge.

I have recently been inspired by a group of women who blog about Fat Acceptance, Feminism And HAES (healthy at every size.) I am hoping to attempt to use this blog as a way to curb 33 years of body image issues by having my own corner of the Internet where my size doesn't matter.

 I also wanted to start a blog to try something new,  perhaps enhance my tech skills and writing skills, and look at my life in a more creative manor.

So...Here's to hoping that a few people will read this, and even more that I will complete more than this one entry.

-MB
.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment