Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OOTD, built for comfort not for speed.



 Hi all,


Today I am pretty tired, Andrew got up early and my foot hurts! I have some Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot that is acting up because I walked around in super old flip flops all weekend. I originally put on these trouser jeans so that I could wear my Keen Mary Janes (lunch lady shoes) but it was too hot so I settled for these instead.




Head to Toe:
Sunglasses:same
Blouse: Target
Necklace: Sue Lion, purchased at Willow
Jeans:Target
Shoes: Crocs
Clutch:Thrifted




I picked up this clutch on a thrifting trip on Monday and I love it! Its actually a pretty good quality leather and I gave it a good cleaning with some leather luster!





It is the 2nd bag in my soon to be 80s clutch collection, according to my mom I only need 3 of something to have a collection! This bag is actually pretty big and I stuffed a ton of crap into it. It reminds me a football so...
 


GO BRONCOS!!!

Also on Monday, my mom and her BFF, Andrew and I went to Historic Downtown Littleton where I picked up this beautiful little locket at Willow. I wore it yesterday however and it scratched up my chest a little so I paired it with a higher neck shirt today.





Last but not least, these shoes. I have had these bad boys for about 4 years! I wear them to death every summer and they are getting a little faded but they are so comfy. I mean seriously they are CROCS! you can wear them for hours and feel like your in a heel and a croc! Good stuff.






It's getting late and I am wrecked so its off for an early bedtime tonight, have a good one!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment