Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunday Family Funday- Family Photos



Yesterday was our Sunday family funday, I work almost every Saturday so this is our only day to be together. We try and make the most of it but honestly yesterday I had the nastiest headache. I pulled it together and we had a great day, we started with brunch at "wild eggs" and then got surprised by a visit by out old friend Ben and his awesome girlfriend. They are looking to move into our neighborhood do they were close by. After nap time we went to my parents house for the Broncos game and in the middle we popped over to target to have some family photos done.

Usually we take family pics ourselves as we have a good camera and we take photos constantly, and usually end up with a few good ones for our friends and family. However I bought a groupon for a target session and prints. The pictures came out OK,  I feel like I look like I felt. Headache, a little sweaty and crappy. I wanted a white background but Alex choose the "sapphire" and it looks good.

Here are some of the shots



I took a page out of my sister in law Celia's book and matched our outfits!







I love the one where Alex is sticking out his tongue, we actually have probably half a dozen professional wedding pics where his tongue is out or he is trying to lick my nose. Weirdo.

How cute is my baby! He was not into sitting down and posing at all so the photographer did a great job getting even a few shots of him on his own.

I decided to use this occasion as a chance to show off my amazing new handbag! This was a gift from my mother in law, she gave It to me when she was here last week.




Its a rooster! haha this guy is great, he is huge and I can fit all my stuff inside. I get stares and laughs form strangers. 

Head to toe:
Cardigan: Target
Tee: Nordstom Rack
Jeans: Target
Bag: MIL found it in a little boutique. 


We got a few cute shots of Alex too, our wedding photographer didn't get any shot of him alone at our wedding so I wanted a few pro shots! Handsome man! 

I choose not to put all the photos on here because some of them may end up on the family Christmas card so I want it to be a surprise. 


Happy Monday -MB

No comments:

Post a Comment