Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Motherbird is tired

What a week! last weekend saw my son with Strep throat, my mother in law in town, a party at our house and now the worse case if diaper rash this momma has seen! But I do not want to slack on my blog, I have a few things in the works that are taking a bit but in the mean time here is an outfit of the day and a "I am proud of my size" link up.




I haven't had much desire to go all out in my outfits this week,  I have been dressing in "comfort professional".

Head to toe:
Glasses: Firmoo
Necklace: Willow
Blouse: Target
Jeans: Target
Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: Steinmart
 


I got these new glasses from Firmoo which is another awesome website that gives you your first pair of frames free! I like the look of these but honestly they are to big for my face and keep falling off, gonna have to try to get them sized.



The salon got in the new OPI polish line this week, the Germany collection. I just had to have this color and got my toes done pronto!!






This color is right up my ally and reminds me of OPI Apple Pie which was my favorite color until the chachis over at OPI discontinued it. Still think that OPI makes the best quality polish.

Also I am again linking up with the nearsighted owl for the weekly "I am proud of my size update!



Tomorrow is Andrews last soccer practice for the season and after that I am hoping to catch up on some projects and blogging. Thanks for bearing with me, Have a great weekend!

-MB

1 comment:

  1. I have shoes just like that. Inspired by you, who said "animal prints are neutral". I wore them with a brown dress to my last interview at my current job, and they made such an impression that one of the *guys* at my office still brings them up on a regular basis -- 2 years later!

    ReplyDelete