Thursday, August 2, 2012

OOTD, Roostario!

Today I wore jeans to work! Although it is allowed at my place of employment to occasionally wear jeans(as long as you look pulled together and polished), it is something that I rarely do. I feel more professional in a skirt or dress pants. Today however I wanted to mix it up so I wore my faithful Target Jegguns.





Head to toe:

Necklace: gift from Lindsey
Blouse: Target
Camisole: Old Navy
Jegguns: Target
Shoes: Stein Mart
Clutch:Thrifted




Whew! It was bright out today! I have worn these shoes on the blog before, but I repeat my shoes often. 





This Awesome necklace was a Christmas gift from my friend Lindsey last year, I am a huge fan of chickens and this little gem is something special. My Bff Mitzie calls it my Gilded Cock and I love the reaction I get when people realize I have a rooster around my neck.
 





Haha Roostario is so cute! Speaking of so cute, yesterday I went to my family's mechanic shop to get my oil changed and my step dad wrote this on my sticker




If you cant understand his scratch, it says heart u! Makes me smile.

 Alex and I are going to the greatest pace on earth tomorrow with one of our favorite couples. WATER WORLD!! I grew up about 7 blocks from WW but my husband and friends have never been there!

Have a great weekend.
-MB


2 comments:

  1. You sure have alot of your wardrobe gifted! People never gift me jewelry! Lucky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog. I'm your same size and I'm already inspired by your outfits- you look gorg! keep posting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete