Monday, August 13, 2012

Yee-Haw!

On Sunday we went to the 2nd Annual Denver County Fair! It was a pretty crazy weekend as usual for us but we wanted to go to the fair to see the chickens and goats!




Our first stop was the petting Zoo!I took Andrew to the fair last year and he was too small for the Zoo so I was excited for him to try it out. As usual my boy is always shy and it takes a bit of warming up for him to have fun.




  Goats are pushy for pellets.

 

This Alpaca was so soft.




 I wouldn't mind having an alpaca or two. He was the nicest animal in the petting zoo.




Andrew tries a pellet. Good enough for the goats good enough for me, he says!




 Goats are pissed, "Don't eat our pellets!".




I Didn't take an outfit photo but this one is pretty close.
What I Wore:
Necklace: Etsy

Top: Mom
Bag: same vintage bag I've been carrying for a week:  Thrifted.
Jegguns: Target
Boots: Chinese Laundry (DSW?)

It was a little hot for these boots but I pull them out early each summer. Wishful thinking maybe.




 This donkey was partial to Alex and Andrew, even though he was a little over stuffed and not overly interested in pellets.

After the petting zoo we threw Andrew into the bounce castle. Again he was a little nervous, but warmed up right when it was time to go.

 

 

The fair was fun, but it seemed pretty expensive for what it was. We usually do a lot of stuff on the weekend so we are used to shelling out cash for stuff but the fair seemed a little unreasonable. i felt bad for the vendors because I doubt the were selling much stuff. We spent about 60 bucks just to get in, park, sandwiches and the petting zoo.

Did any of my other Denver peeps go to the fair? let me know!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment